Data protection declaration
Thank you for your interest in our company. It is very important to us that your privacy remains protected when you use our website ( www.porsche-holding-karriere.com). This document therefore provides a detailed explanation of how we process your personal data. The entity responsible for the data processing described below is Porsche Holding GmbH. When using and processing personal data, Porsche Holding GmbH complies very closely with all relevant data protection legislation. Subject to the rights of the parties involved as set forth herein, Porsche Holding GmbH is entitled to use personal data and anonymous data to the extent permitted by law.
This Data Protection Declaration applies only to ( www.porsche-holding-karriere.com) and the associated sub-pages, and does not apply to websites which are monitored and operated by third parties. Please read the declarations of websites which are monitored and operated by third parties, since Porsche Holding GmbH does not monitor those websites and is not responsible for their content or data protection activities
[1.] Data security
[1.1] To protect your data, Porsche Holding GmbH has taken suitable technical and organisational measures which, inter alia, protect your data against loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. The measures we take undergo regular review and are brought in line with the current state of the art on an ongoing basis. If the protection of your personal data is compromised in a manner which is likely to involve a high risk with regard to your rights and liberties, we will notify you immediately, if possible within 72 hours.
[1.2] Please note that you yourself are responsible for ensuring that user data or passwords which are assigned to you or of which you are notified are stored safely and kept confidential.
[2.] Use by minors
[2.1] We hereby explicitly state that processed personal data may only be used by persons over the age of 14. Use of systems and tools, and the resulting processing of data, is not permitted for persons below the age of 14 unless they have the consent of a parent or guardian. If such data do nonetheless undergo processing, we will cease processing of the data as soon as we become aware of the situation.
[3.] Gathering and processing of personal data
[3.1] Data provided by you
Data will be processed by us in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation in all cases. If you engage in correspondence with us or enter data in a form on our website, please note that the data which you enter in the form will be used for the purposes described below (see Sections  and ).
[3.2.] Data gathered by us
Die Porsche Holding GmbH führt nicht sämtliche Verarbeitungen personenbezogener Daten selbst durch, sondern hat Unterstützung von professionellen Partnern, namentlich der Porsche Informatik GmbH mit Sitz in 5020 Salzburg, der eRecruiter GmbH mit Sitz in 4020 Linz, der ManpowerGroup GmbH mit Sitz 1020 Wien, der Vivid Planet Software GmbH mit Sitz in 5302 Henndorf am Wallersee, der improove GmbH & Co KG mit Sitz in 1070 Wien und der twyn group GmbH mit Sitz in 4600 Wels, welche im Auftrag der Porsche Holding GmbH tätig werden. Die Partner wurden sorgfältig ausgewählt und sorgen durch geeignete technische und organisatorische Maßnahmen dafür, dass die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten im Einklang mit den datenschutzrechtlichen Vorgaben erfolgt und die Wahrung Ihrer Rechte gewährleistet ist. Es ist den Partnern nicht gestattet, die überlassenen personenbezogenen Daten für eigene oder werbliche Zwecke zu nutzen oder an Dritte weiterzugeben.
Furthermore, Porsche Holding GmbH does not forward data to third parties (e.g. address publishers or direct marketing companies).
[5.] Data Processing for which consent is not required
Detailed information on data processing for which consent is not required is provided below:
General contact form
- Contact form (information regarding apprenticeships, information regarding holiday work placements, questions about the application process, questions for customer service, questions for Porsche Holding): when you send the contact form, your personal data in the following categories* will undergo processing (contact and identification data, freely entered text (i.e. text which is not standardised text)).
- Purpose: to provide a response to your enquiry.
- Justification: legitimate interest in being able to process and respond reliably to your individual enquiry.
- Storage period: 12 months
*The exact data fields are: Re, e-mail, title, form of address, first name, last name, your message)
- Porsche Holding GmbH maintains a Group-wide electronic careers page (https://www.porsche-holding-karriere.com). For the electronic careers page, under data processing law the entity responsible for processing personal data is Porsche Holding GmbH, including if the application is for a position at an affiliate of Porsche Holding GmbH in Austria.
- On the electronic careers page, you can apply for a vacant position or send us a spontaneous application. For the application, your data in the following categories* (contact and identification data, data containing your personal/professional details, applicant photo, application documents) will undergo automated processing and will be sent to the Group company which placed the job vacancy info on the careers page. If you are seeking a position via an HR services provider, your application documents, contact data, salary, job grade, and start date will be sent to the HR services provider. If you apply for the #studysmart#worksmart programme, your application documents and contact details will be sent to the University of Salzburg to confirm that you meet the academic admission criteria.
- Purpose: the purpose of electronic processing of applicant data is to allow us to choose a person suitable for the position (employee recruitment).
- Justification: legitimate interest (handling of the application process, keeping a record of the application given that there may be other potentially interesting positions (if appropriate), and coordination with external HR service providers (if appropriate)), and to allow us to carry out various pre-contractual activities if requested to do so by you.
- Storage period: your personal data will be stored until the end of the application process plus 7 months. If you indicated that, in the event of a rejection, we should keep your application on record for other potentially interesting positions, or if you did not apply for a specific position, your personal data will be stored for a maximum of 32 months, unless you instruct us within this period to keep a record of your data for a further 32 months.
*The exact data fields are: form of address, title, first name, last name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, postal code, city, CV, photo, other documents.
The list of affiliates of Porsche Holding GmbH in Austria is as follows:
- Allmobil GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- ARAC GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Exclusive Cars Vertriebs GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Austria GmbH & Co OG (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Bank AG (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Corporate Finance GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Immobilien GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Informatik GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Inter Auto GmbH & Co KG (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Konstruktionen GmbH & Co KG (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Pensionskasse AG (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Versicherungs AG (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
- Porsche Werbemittlungs GmbH (headquarters: 5020 Salzburg)
[7.] Cookies and social plug-ins
[8.] Rights of the parties involved
Your rights with regard to data processing are as follows:
[8.1] Right to information: you are entitled to request a notification indicating whether and to what extent personal data about you are undergoing processing.
[8.2] Right to correction: if we process incomplete or incorrect personal data about you, you are entitled at any time to demand that the data be corrected or rendered complete. If you have set up a user account, you are entitled to access your personal data at any time and correct them or add to them yourself. Furthermore, you are entitled to close your user account at any time.
[8.3] Right to delete: under any of the following circumstances you are entitled to demand that your personal data be deleted: the reason for which the data were gathered no longer applies; unlawful data processing has occurred; the data processing disproportionately infringes upon your justified interests; or the data processing is based on your consent and you have revoked that consent. However, please bear in mind that there may be other reasons which may prevent immediate deletion of your data (e.g. statutory mandatory storage; pending legal proceedings; assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims).
[8.4] Right to place constraints on processing: under any of the following circumstances you are entitled to demand that constraints be placed on processing of your data:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to check whether the data are accurate;
- processing of your data is unlawful, but you do not want your data to be deleted and instead would prefer that constraints be placed on how the data are used;
- we no longer need the data for the purpose in question, but you still need the data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- you have submitted an objection to processing of the data.
[8.5] Right to transferability of data: you are entitled to demand that the data supplied by you be provided to you by us in a standard, structured, machine-readable format, insofar as we are processing the data based on your consent or in order to fulfil an agreement between us and the processing is being carried out via automated methods.
[8.6] Right to submit an objection: if we process your data in order to perform tasks which are in the public interest or in order to exercise official authority, or if, when processing the data, we invoke the need to uphold our legitimate interests, you may submit an objection to the processing of the data, insofar as you have predominant justified interests in your data. You may object at any time to the sending of advertising materials without having to give reasons.
[8.7] Right to submit a complaint: if you believe that when processing your data we are in breach of Austrian or European data protection law and thereby infringing your rights, please get in touch so that we can clarify the matter. Naturally you are also entitled to submit a complaint to the Austrian Data Protection Authority or a European supervisory authority.
[8.8] Right to revoke: at any time you may revoke any consent which you have given, independently of all other statements of consent. If you revoke your consent, from that date on we will cease processing your data for the purposes indicated in the statement of consent, and hence we will no longer be able to benefit from the rights, advantages etc.
You may invoke any of these rights directly by contacting Porsche Holding GmbH (e-mail: holding(kwfat)porsche.co(kwfdot)at).